Inmigracion Xpress guarantees that USCIS will accept your DACA application. Most people can prepare and file USCIS immigration applications without the assistance and cost of a lawyer. But mistakes and omissions on these forms can create costly delays and even cause long-term immigration problems. Inmigracion Xpress gives you the confidence that you’ve filed Form I-821D, I-765 and I-765WS correctly.
You may request consideration of DACA if you:
Were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012;
- Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday;
- Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;
- Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
- Had no lawful status on June 15, 2012, meaning that:
- You never had a lawful immigration status on or before June 15, 2012, or
- Any lawful immigration status or parole that you obtained prior to June 15, 2012, had expired as of June 15, 2012;
- Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a General Educational Development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States; and
- Have not been convicted of a felony, a significant misdemeanor, three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.